Bojangles has introduced a survey for its customers that is named Bojangles Listens to make sure that the customers are able to place their honest opinions on the official survey portal. This survey is easy for the customers to participate in.
This Bojangles Listens expects their regular customers to share their dining experience and valuable feedback. The customers are offered free sausage cookies for their contribution to the survey.
Bojangles offers the customers with a chance to earn Bojangles coupons after answering the Bojangles Listens Survey questionnaire.
|Survey Name||Bojangles Listens|
Bojangles Listens Survey Guide
The survey questionnaire is extremely easy to access. The steps to access the survey portal and answer the survey questionnaire are listed below:
- Visit the official Bojangles Satisfaction Survey website at www.bojangleslistens.com.
- You will now be prompted to select any one of English or Spanish to answer the survey questionnaire.
- Submit the store number, date, and time of the Bojangles Listens and verify the survey code that is printed on your purchase receipt.
- Now, have a go on the “START” button.
- You will find various questions regarding your latest experience with Bojangles.
- Kindly rate your overall satisfaction based on your understanding of the current visit.
- It is mandatory for you to answer all the questions of the Bojangles Listens questionnaire honestly.
- Generally, the questions are related to your visit and order, staff friendliness, customer management, flight and service, Bojangles menu, Bojangles delivery, Bojangles price, Bojangles locations, Bojangles flight schedules, etc.
- You must now provide your personal details such as name, address, contact number, and email address.
- When you take the Bojangles Listens, you will be offered the Bojangles coupon code that can be used to save money on your future visit to Bojangles.
Bojangles Listens Rules And Regulations
Have a look at the rules and regulations that you need to follow to take the survey. Each participant must comply with these rules before starting the survey.
- A receipt from Bojangles is a must if you wish to answer the survey questionnaire.
- A device with an active and stable Internet connection is a must to answer the survey questionnaire.
- One customer can take the survey only once.
- The voucher code is only valid for 14 days. Thus, use the survey code within 14 days of your participation in the survey.
- The age of the person participating in this survey must be above 18.
- This coupon code is for free food and cannot be exchanged for any cash or any other alternative.
Bojangles is one of the most popular American fast food restaurant that offers customers with various types of dishes to meet customer needs and requirements. They believe customer feedback plays a very important role in the growth of the business.
Because of this, Bojangles Restaurant has launched a Bojangles Listens Survey to make sure that the services and the commodities they are providing are up to the mark.
Currently, Bojangles invites its customers to take a customer satisfaction survey. A survey invitation code is already stamped on your Bojangles Listens purchase receipt.
Bojangles Listens Survey Rewards
After participating in the Bojangles Listens Survey, you will be offered a validation code that will allow you to access the offer printed on your receipt on your next visit.
Bojangles Listens Customer Assistance
To help the customers, the Bojangles has provided a very efficient customer support team to make sure that the queries and the doubts of the customers are resolved within a few seconds. Have a look at the customer support team of the Bojangles Listens below:
Bojangles Headquarters: 9432 Southern Pine Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273, USA.
Bojangles Listens Dial Number: 1-704-527-2675
Bojangles Listens Fax Details: 1-704-523-6803
Bojangles Listens Customer Support: 1-800-366-9921
Bojangles Inc. is a regional American fast-food chain that specializes in Cajun-flavored fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits and is served primarily in the southeastern United States. The company was established in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1977 by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas.
All you need to do is have your Bojangles Listens purchase receipt on hand, be ready to share your honest opinions on your last visit, and then visit the official website www.bojangleslistens.com to answer the survey questionnaire.
It is necessary to note down the Bojangles Listens Survey code to make sure that you are able to claim the survey rewards without any hassle.
The famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits of Bojangles is a regional fast food restaurant chain that operates in 10 states and the District of Columbia, as well as 3 international locations in Honduras. Bojangles is specialized in serving distinctive chicken and buttermilk biscuits made from strips. Popular products of the Bojangles include Dirty Rice and Bojangles Cajun Pintos.
Bojangles serves a great breakfast, and the delicious Cajun fried chicken won’t leave you coming back. You can share your visit to Bojangles in your customer satisfaction survey and help make Bojangles Listens a more charming place to eat. Upon completion, you will be offered a validation code to redeem the offer printed on the survey invitation.
Established in 1977 by Richard Thomas and Jack Fulk in Charlotte, Bojangles is one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in America. This was the result of the two owners’ many years of experience in opening restaurants. Maybe that’s why the Bojangles is doing so well.
In 2014 there were 600 locations for this restaurant chain, which includes one at Naval Station Norfolk. The following year, the brand went public. Today it is widely used for its cookies. It’s even known for making chicken, but the point is, most people are now going vegetarian.
You can find the Bojangles Listens at the website address www.bojangleslistens.com
This is a customer satisfaction survey. The primary goal behind that launch of this survey is to better understand how customers perceive their experience during their last visit to Bojangles.
Completing these customer surveys is generally worth it or “prizes” (see the receipt for more information).