The FedEx.com/WeListen is a great opportunity for valued FedEx customers to visit www.fedex.com/welisten and provide feedback on quality and service to claim and get a $ 7 discount. The survey can be answered in the online mode only.
After completing the FedEx survey, on the official website (www.fedex.com/welisten), the customers will be offered a decent $ 7 discount and various other lucrative offers.
|Base of Questions||Your Last Visit|
FedEx.com/WeListen Survey Guide
Complete the official survey at FedEx.com/WeListen to share your opinions regarding the company and make sure that you are served with the best. To make the whole questionnaire easy to answer, follow the steps explained below.
- Visit the official FedEx Survey website at the URL address FedEx.com/WeListen.
- Now select the appropriate language and start the FedEx survey.
- First, go through all the instructions carefully on the FedEx survey page and hit the Next button.
- Kindly provide all relevant and appropriate answers to the question based on your last visit to the FedEx Store.
- Now input the valid transaction number from the latest purchase receipt you received when you visited the FedEx stores.
- Submit the date and time of the visit that is already stamped on your original receipt.
- Kindly give an honest idea of the services you received.
- Also, you will be asked to submit a valid email address to receive the notification.
- The validation code is ready. Use it the next time you visit FedEx to save $ 7 on every transaction.
The company values customer feedback on the services they receive when they visit a FedEx website. This is the reason, that they launched an online survey to collect feedback from their customers. The survey is available at www.fedex.com/welisten. The survey is simple to answer for every customer of FedEx and can be completed in five minutes. Any device can be used to answer the survey questionnaire. Though, we recommend it to use the PC as the view from the PC will be much more comfortable and easy to participate in.
FedEx Survey Rules And Regulations
The rules for responding to the FedEx Customer Satisfaction Survey (www.fedex.com/welisten) are listed below:
- The survey is available only to residents of the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
- A recent visit to FedEx is a must to access the FedEx Survey.
- Users must be at least 13 years old to complete the FedEx customer satisfaction survey at www.fedex.com/welisten.
- Users must have a basic knowledge of English. The FedEx Office Customer Survey is available in English at www.fedex.com/welisten.
- The FedEx Survey must be completed within one week of making a purchase from FedEx at www.fedex.com/welisten.
- Employees, their families, sponsors, and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in this FedEx.com/WeListen Survey.
- One customer can take a maximum of 5 surveys every month.
- The $7 discount that the customer receives as the survey rewards are not transferrable by any means.
FedEx Survey Validation Code
When people complete this customer satisfaction survey, customers are also offered a verification code. Use this validation code to get $7 off your next purchase of $ 40 or more in print jobs. Follow the FedEx Survey Guide to claim FedEx Office coupons and get a 10% discount on your next visit to the FedEx.
As a result, this FedEx.com/WeListen survey not only gives customers the opportunity to share honest feedback with the company, it also assists the participants to claim and get some great discounts. Hurry up and take advantage of this huge opportunity that just demands a precious few minutes from your side.
The US courier company FedEx has launched an online survey portal to receive honest and open feedback from customers about the services they receive when they visit a FedEx website. The FedEx Survey offers the customers with a discount on their future purchases from the FedEx.
FedEx does not require any sort of introduction by any means. It is an American multinational courier company that was established in 1971 by Frederick W. Smith. Its headquarters are currently in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx is short for Federal Express. It was the year 2000 that brought several necessary changes to FedEx in terms of services and the name. FedEx has strived to provide the customers with the best since day 1 of its journey in the market. FedEx Survey is one small effort by the company to overcome the loopholes if they exist and thus enhance the smile on the customer’s face.
FedEx Survey Contact Details
If you face any issues while taking this survey at FedEx.com/WeListen, you can contact the customer support team. To do so, use the contact details listed below:
US & Canada: 1800 GoFedEx
US International Service – 1.800.247.4747
It is necessary to know that it is mandatory to answer every question of the survey questionnaire to receive the validation code and thus receive rewards. Your survey will not be considered as successfully completed if you don’t answer the survey questionnaire.
The FedEx.com/WeListen Survey hardly takes any time from the customers. Also, taking the survey is easy and secure for every FedEx customer. To participate in the FedEx survey, customers must provide comments and suggestions on segments such as price, products, parameters, quality, people, etc. in the comment form.
The purpose of the survey at FedEx.com/WeListen is to collect the feedback and opinions from the customers regarding the services of FedEx. The questions asked in this survey are based on the last visit to the stores. The company uses the opinions received in FedEx.com/WeListen Survey feedback and opinions effectively to evaluate themselves and thus provide the customers with the best.
The FedEx.com/WeListen survey is a campaign by the FedEx customer satisfaction team to gather feedback from its valued customers. You must understand all customer experiences to improve FedEx Office services. To reward all respondents, FedEx.com/WeListen-Portal offers a 5% discount to the participants.
FedEx Customer Service Survey is eager to hear your opinions. So let’s start this survey and help the company to make some improvements.