Footlocker came into the introduction in 1974 but was not officially established until 1988. It was the year 1988 that marked the real growth of this giant firm. FootLockerSurvey inquires about some simple factors regarding customer satisfaction. You need to answer these survey questions honestly. This survey gives the customer a golden opportunity to place their honest feedback and opinions. This survey also allows the customers to place any sort of negative experience if they faced any on their premises. FootLockerSurvey is one of the incredible efforts of the Footlocker firm to make sure that the services provided by them are loved by everyone.
Footlocker is an American company headquartered in Manhattan, New York, United States. It has more than 3000 stores in more than 28 countries all over the world.
|Language||English, Spanish, and French|
Some of the basic prerequisites that are needed to be followed to conduct the FootLockerSurvey are as follows:
FootLocker Purchase Receipt: To be a part of the FootLockerSurvey, a person must have the last purchase receipt. You will find the survey code printed on it, which is actually your key to enter the survey.
A device with the internet: You will need a device like a computer or a mobile phone to access the survey portal. You can also access the survey from your mobile device, in case you don’t have a computer.
FootLockerSurvey language: By default, the survey can be conducted in English. If you do not know English, you have the option to change the survey language to Spanish.
FootLockerSurvey Rules and Regulations
Some of the basic rules and regulations needed to be followed to conduct this survey are as follows:
- If you wish to conduct this survey, you must be above 18.
- You must have a Footlocker purchase receipt not more than a month old.
- There should a survey code printed on the backside of your receipt.
- You must have a basic knowledge of either English, French, or Spanish language.
- You must validate the survey code within 30 days of your purchase.
- These survey rewards are not transferable or tradable by any means.
- You cannot redeem this coupon after 30 days of your purchase.
You just need to follow some very simple steps to conduct this survey. Have a look at those steps below:
- Visit the official survey portal at the website address www.footlockersurvey.com. You can access this portal from any address, but we highly recommend google chrome to be used.
- As soon as you land on this website, you must select the language in which you wish to conduct this survey. You can conduct this customer satisfaction survey in either English, French, or Spanish language.
- Now, you will be inquired about some basic details like the date and time of the visit, store number, etc. All these details are already stamped on your last purchase receipt.
- After you submit the above details correctly, a survey questionnaire will be visible on your screen. This questionnaire consists of some very basic questions based on your last visit. You need to answer these questions honestly.
- Now, after you answer all the questions, you will be asked for some contact details. These details will be used by the Footlocker to notify you if you are the lucky winner of this survey.
- Lastly, you will be provided a validation code. You need to validate this code at any of the Footlocker stores to claim some free rewards within 30 days of your participation.
FootLockerSurvey Customer Support
If you face any issues regarding the services of our firm, or FootLockerSurvey you can contact our very efficient customer service team easily. Have a look at the contact details of Footlocker below:
France: 08 05 54 07 86
Italy: 800 986936
Spain: 800 600 931
Foot Locker is one of the most popular and most loved brands of shoes and clothing. Now you have the opportunity to purchase the latest shoes, clothing, and accessories with Foot Locker with a 10% discount without compromising with the quality at all. You just need to participate in the FootLockerSurvey and make sure that you stay true while answering the FootLockerSurvey questionnaire.
Foot Locker is the world’s biggest sporting goods retailer. Foot Locker was established in California in 1974.
Foot Locker has launched this customer satisfaction survey to find out what their customers need most. Foot Locker customers should definitely participate in this survey and get a $ 10 discount on their next purchase at the Foot Locker.