The USPS stands for the United States Postal Service, a giant and the significant group of members who contribute to the development of the nation. It provides services all over the country and, therefore, requires an integrated communication system. LiteBlue Online portal is launched by them to facilitate communication on their premises.
We have explained the steps to register on the official LiteBlue portal and sign in to the official LiteBlue account in a much simple way here.
|Users||Employees of the USPS|
Registering On The USPS LiteBlue Portal
If you wish to create a new USPS employee user account, just go with the steps that are explained below.
- Firstly, visit the official LiteBlue portal at the website address LiteBlue.com.
- Now, hover over and tap the button that reads “Register”.
- You will be redirected to the registration page of this portal.
- Here, you will be displayed a registration form that asks you to submit some details like your first name, last name, contact details, your email address, etc.
- After that, you will be prompted to submit your username and password. These two things will work as your login credentials for your future visits to the LiteBlue.
- It is necessary that you keep your login credentials unique and difficult to guess for any other person.
- After submitting the required details, verify them once, and tap “Submit”.
- At last, you will receive a “Thank you” message for your registration on the official LiteBlue portal.
LiteBlue Login Procedure
LiteBlue’s online login services offer many advantages to users. Most importantly, users in the postal community get access to their employment status, job status, and career guidelines. To enter the portal, each member of the USPS organization must follow the systematic registration process. The registration steps on this portal are explained above.
Signing in to the LiteBlue online portal is not a difficult task at all. You can sign in to this portal just by following a set of simple steps. This portal is extremely simple and user-friendly for each and every user to use. Have a look at the LiteBlue login steps explained below:
- You must first access the lite blue login page to access the portal. Visit the portal at the address www.liteblue.com.
- As soon as you land on the website, you will find a description of how to use the portal. The login button is directly provided below the register button on this portal.
- You will see two text fields where you need to submit your USPS user ID and password.
- Your employee ID is your unique ID number, which is also available on your ID card.
- Your account password is the same as the password that you submitted during the registration procedure.
- Simply enter your login details in the fields and click the “Login” button. In case, you forget your password, choose the appropriate option, and follow the instructions to restore your account password.
- Finally, sign in to access all useful features and details about services provided on the official LiteBlue portal.
LiteBlue Reset Password
It is possible that you might forget your account username or password in the future. In this case, you will need to reset the LiteBlue USPS password again. You can reset the password easily and we have explained the steps to restore it below. Also, if you feel that your account is hacked, or your password is known to anyone, we highly recommend the LiteBlue account password by following the steps explained below:
- First, visit the official LiteBlue USPS portal from any of the electronic devices like a mobile phone or a computer. You can use any browser to visit this portal, but we recommend you use the Google Chrome browser.
- As soon as you land on this page you will find some instructions and the option to sing into your account with your LiteBlue login credentials. You will see a button that reads “Forgot your password?”. You will find this option under “Login”. Tap on the option that reads “I forgot my password” to continue further.
- By tapping on this link, you will be able to access another SSP (Self Service Profile Portal) portal. The SSP includes several USPS self-service tools, that includes LiteBlue. You must enter your EIN (Employee Identification Number) on this page. You will find your EIN on your ID card.
- After submitting the EIN number, tap “Submit”.
- A link to verify change your password will be dispatched on your email address. Just tap that link and change your account password.