The TalkToFoodLion Customer Satisfaction Survey at the website address www.talktofoodlion.com is an online survey that is launched by the Food Lion. Customers can notify the company about their experience with the company. That can be good or bad. The company uses this feedback to meet the needs and expectations of the customers in a very effective manner. This survey is extremely easy to participate in and it hardly takes any time for the customers to participate in.
Food Lion LLC is a grocery company that operates more than 1,100 supermarkets in 10 states. The company started its journey in 1957 and was known as Food Town. In 1983 he moved to Food Lion as there were many small businesses with similar names.
|Parent Firm||Food Lion|
TalkToFoodLion Survey Online Participation Guide
The steps that you need to follow to be a part of this customer satisfaction survey are as follows:
- To begin the survey process, visit the official website at the address www.talktofoodlion.com.
- Now, kindly give confirmation that you are above 18.
- Enter the information requested on the receipt. This includes the offer number, date, and time. There is a diagram to help you find the correct details on this page.
- After you submit the required details, click “Start”.
- You will be now redirected to the home page of the TalkToFoodLion Survey.
- Here, a list of questions will be displayed on your screen.
- Questions are asked based on your last visit. Kindly answer the questions of this survey honestly.
- Enter the contact details requested to conclude your successful participation in the TalkToFoodLion Survey.
Offline Mode Of TalkToFoodLion Survey
You can also conduct this survey in the offline mode. To do so, just follow the steps that are explained below:
- Handwrite your name, address, phone number, date of birth, and email address on a 3 “X” card.
- Mail the card in envelope n. 10 sealed to TalkToFoodLion Customer Satisfaction Survey Competition, PO Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610.
TalkToFoodLion Survey Essentials
Some of the basic essentials that you need to keep in your mind to conduct this survey are as follows:
- Access to the computer or a mobile phone with an active and a good internet connection.
- The participant must have some knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- The last purchase receipt of the Food Lion with the survey code is a must.
- The age of the person participating in the TalkToFoodLion Survey must be 18 or above.
By participating in this survey, you are giving the company important feedback. The company uses these details to improve customer service and its products. By taking the survey, you will be entered into a drawing to win one of ten TalkToFoodLion gift cards valued at $ 500. At the end of this customer satisfaction survey, you will be asked to provide relevant details. This can include your name, address, and phone number.
TalkToFoodLion Survey Rules And Regulations
This survey is accompanied by a set of rules and regulations. You should keep in mind the same to avoid any sort of inconvenience while participating in this survey. Have a read:
- The age of the person participating in this survey must be 18 years of age.
- You must be a resident of the United States in one of the following states: Delaware, District of Columbia,
Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, or West
- A maximum of 13 entries in the contest, regardless of the registration method.
- There is a limit of 1 prize per participant and per family.
- Winners are accountable for all taxes.
- A total of 10 winners will be awarded.
- Winners will be informed 2 business days after the draw date.
- Winners must respond within 7 days of notification.
The TalkToFoodLion survey is the official survey for Food Lion supermarkets customers. It is introduced in the market to assist the company get feedback from its customers. If you are a new Food Lion customer, you can take the survey at www.talktofoodlion.com. After completing the survey, you can participate in the Food Lion contest.
TalkToFoodLion Survey Rewards
After completing the TalkToFoodLion survey, you will get a chance to participate in the Food Lion contest. Contest winners will receive $ 500 Food Lion gift cards. These Food Lion gift cards can be acquired by participating in this customer satisfaction survey.
To enter the Food Lion contest, you must complete the TalkToFoodLion survey. You don’t have to buy anything to enter the sweepstakes.
Additionally, all Food Lion contest entrants must be legal residents of the United States. Second, the company policy states that all applicants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible.
If you work for Food Lion, or if a member of your family works for Food Lion, you are not eligible for the Food Lion contest. This rule is brought into an introduction to make increase the transparency of the TalkToFoodLion Survey.
TalkToFoodLion Survey Customer Support
Use the toll-free number: 1-800-210-9569
Reach us out in writing:
P.O. Box 1330
Salisbury, North Carolina 28145-1330
About Food Lion
Food Lion LLC was established in 1957 and is headquartered in Salisbury, North Carolina. It is a supermarket.
After being acquired by the Delhaize Group in 1974, it is currently in the hands of Ahold Delhaize. One of the founders was the philanthropist Ralph Ketner.
The company acquires 1,100 supermarkets in 10 states in the southeastern United States under the Food Lion banner.
The Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.talktofoodlion.com is an online survey that is launched by Food Lion. Customers can tell the company about their experience with the company. The management team ensures that they will analyze each and every feedback received in the TalkToFoodLion Survey and work upon the same in an effective way.
Food Lion is eager to know how happy and satisfied you are after your visit. That’s why they invited you to share your feedback on TalkToFoodLion online survey so you know what problems or issues customers are facing.
The TalkToFoodLion gives you the opportunity to open up and speak openly while sharing your thoughts on Food Lion.