Excellent quality of the Customer Service has been a key to Dunkin’ Donut’s success. TellDunkin Survey has been one of the most genuine efforts by the Dunkin to rock the market. This survey helps the Dunkin to improve the quality of services and Donuts at the Dunkin premises.
To maintain and improve the standards of their customer service standards, Dunkin’ Donuts heavily relies on the opinions and the feedback of the valuable customers. This Survey is exactly the same. It collects the feedbacks of the customers and directly reaches out to the administrators.
Dunkin gives you a golden opportunity to make sure that each and every feedback directly to the Donuts’ administrators.
TellDunkin Survey at www.telldunkin.com is an online portal of the Dunkin where customers can place their opinions and feedback, and rate the services, food, cleanliness of the Dunkin’, etc. You can also place any negative feedback or opinion in any case you faced any sort of negative experience at the premises of the Dunkins’.
With these details, Dunkin’ Donuts can amend on various factors of their business; like the quality of food, quality of Dunkin’ Donuts support, cleanliness, staff-behaviors, and so on.
|Participants||Legal Residents of US|
TellDunkin Survey Eligibility Criteria
TellDunkin Survey doesn’t come with a large number of or the strict rules. But still, have a look at the few rules of the survey:
- This survey doesn’t encourage any illegal creatures. Thus, it is compulsory that you must be a recognized citizen of the United States or Canada.
- You must be an adult. Thus, you must have celebrated your 18th birthday before participating in the TellDunkin Survey.
- You can use the TellDunkin Validation code only once.
- You must complete the survey within 3 days of your visit to the Dunkin.
- You can redeem the survey coupon within 180 days of your TellDunkin participation.
How Can I Conduct TellDunkin Survey?
- First, please have to make a purchase from the Dunkin stores.
- Now, within 3 days of your visit to the Dunkin’, visit the website of the Dunkin at www.telldunkin.com.
- Check your internet connection.
- Select the language in which you wish to conduct the TellDunkin Survey. You can select from either English or Spanish.
- Submit the 18-digit survey code stamped on the topmost side of the TellDunkin Survey receipt.
- Have a go on the button that reads “Start”.
- Now, submit your date and time of the visit, along with the store number.
- A Dunkin questionnaire will be displayed on your screen. Answer all those questions honestly.
- It is necessary, to be honest with your answers as each and every answer will have a deep impact on the services of the TellDunkin.
TellDunkin Survey Questionnaire
You must be wondering what are the questions included in the TellDunkin Survey. Well, don’t stress too much. We have explained the TellDunkin Survey questions below so that you may get an overall idea about the TellDunkin questionnaire.
- Can you please rate the Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant?
- Are the services of the Dunkin’ Donuts satisfactory?
- This survey also discusses the staff-behavior of the Dunkin’.
- How do you rate the overall satisfaction at the Dunkin’?
- Is the environment of the Dunkin’ Donuts clean?
- What was the time taken to serve your order?
- Is the price at the Dunkin’ Donuts affordable?
- TellDunkin gives you the option of describing any issues if you faced any at the Dunkin’ premises.
- Some more questions like your contact details, etc. will be asked in the TellDunkin Survey.
TellDunkin Survey rewards you with free Dunkin’ Donuts? All, you have to do is visit the official website of Dunkin’ Donuts and place your valuable feedback and opinions in the survey. You can conduct the survey at the official website www.telldunkin.com. This survey gives you an opportunity to win some free delicious donuts for absolutely free.
Dunkin’ Donuts started its journey in the year 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts. It was later handled by Baskin-Robbins’ holding company Allied Lyons in the year 1990. Dunkin’ is obviously one of the most popular fast-food chain restaurants that serve delicious donuts, etc. Dunkin has more than 12600 stores all over the world. Millions of people enjoy Dunkin’ meals every day. They just love spending their time at the Dunkin’ premises. TellDunkin Survey is an incredible effort by the Dunkin’ to improve its services.