TellGameStop is an online survey launched by the GameStop to collect the feedback and opinions of the customers. GameStop ensures that each and every customer feedback received in the survey will be genuinely analyzed and will be worked upon in the most efficient way.
The TellGameStop Customer Satisfaction Survey can be conducted in just a few minutes and on successful completion of this excellent survey you will be eligible to enter the sweepstakes and claim some special rewards. This survey can be concluded on the official website of GameStop at www.tellgamestop.com.
|Languages||English and Spanish|
How Do I Participate In TellGameStop Survey?
TellGameStop Survey hardly takes a few minutes to be performed. Have a look at some of the steps to be followed to conduct the survey below:
- Visit the official website of the online survey portal on the official website at www.tellgamestop.com.
- When you land on the survey website, you will be asked some basic details.
- You will be required to submit some basic details like store number, date and time of the visit to the GameStop, etc.
- Now, select the language in which you desire to conduct the survey.
- Now, tap the button that reads “Start”.
- You will be now taken to the survey home page. Now, you will be displayed a questionnaire on your screen.
- Answer all those questions correctly.
- Once, you answer all the questions, tap “Submit”.
- Now, you will be asked some basic contact details which will be used to notify you if you are the lucky winner of the TellGameStop Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Am I Eligible To Conduct TellGameStop Survey?
To participate in the TellGameStop Survey, you need to fulfill a set of eligibility criteria. Have a look at them below:
- You must be residing legally in any of the countries in the United States or Canada.
- No employee or the person related to the GameStop by any means or the family member of that person is expected and allowed to participate in this survey.
- It is necessary to keep in mind that a purchase from the GameStop premises doesn’t amplify your chances of winning the survey.
- If at any stage of the TellGameStop Survey, it is found that you are not honest with your answers or you are not serious about the survey, your participation will be immediately debarred from the survey.
What Are The Documents Required For TellGameStop Survey?
TellGameStop.com Survey hardly requires any documents. Though, to know the documents required have a look below:
- A valid resident proof of the participant.
- Age proof of the participant.
- A valid last purchase receipt of any of the GameStop stores.
- Working and a valid email id.
What Are The Survey Rewards?
For the GameStop, it is vital to provide the best quality of products along with great services. The pure focus of it is to amplify the customer satisfaction level on its premises. Through this survey, the customer will get an opportunity to claim the rewards from any of the GameStop store. The store will offer a $100 GameStop gift card to the TellGameStop Winners at the end of the month. Each and every feedback received in the survey is valuable for the customers.
This survey allows GameStop management to improve their services and increase the satisfaction level of their new and existing customers. TellGameStop chooses a maximum of 25 customers every month as a lucky winner of the TellGameStop Survey. The lucky winner of the TellGameStop.com Survey gets some gift card worth $100. Please note that the survey can be conducted without paying a single dollar. This online portal is extremely secure and user-friendly to be used.
How Are The Survey Winners Selected?
GameStop selects the TellGameStop customer survey winners by the lucky draw method. The GameStop management team will conduct the drawing. The winner will be notified via email, address, or dial number, which is submitted by the customer during the sign-up process. The monthly prizes will be announced after the 6-8 weeks of completion of the survey.
The survey code is nothing but the feedback receipt, which can be collected from any of the GameStop stores. The GameStop survey code is the most significant thing for conducting the TellGameStop Survey. In case, you don’t have the survey receipt, you can’t participate in the TellGameStop Survey at any cost.
How Do I Contact GameStop?
The TellGameStop Customer Satisfaction Survey is of the people, for the people, and by the people. In case, you face any issues while conducting the survey, you can reach out to the GameStop management team without any worries. Have a look at the GameStop Survey contact details below:
GameStop Address: GameStop, Rochester, PO Box 25466, NY 14625
GameStop Customer Care Dial Number– 1800 883 889
This Customer Satisfaction Survey is an incredible effort of the GameStop to collect feedback and analyze where they actually lack.
Tell Game Stop company is very much aware of the point that it is the opinions of the customers himself which can help the company to be the best in the world. Thus, this survey allows the GameStop to make necessary changes to the services.
GameStop is one of the most popular US-based electronic store brands having more than 7,000 stores in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. Its sole goal is to make electronic purchases and sales easy and affordable for millions of people in the United States. GameStop is headquartered at Grapevine TX, a suburb of Dallas.
GameStop provides a unique buy, sell, trade benefits that allow customers to trade-in and trade their old electronic devices, which provides the customers over $1 billion in-store credits annually.
GameStop is expanding every day. This survey purely aims to enhance the customer satisfaction level on their premises.
Million of people have provided their vital contribution in helping the GameStop to improve themselves by providing their gem-like valuable feedback on the official TellGameStop portal at www.tellgamestop.com. Thus, if you love GameStop, you should make sure that you participate in the TellGameStop Survey and gives GameStop an opportunity to analyze your thoughts and expectations.