TellHappyStar is an online customer experience survey. The primary focus of the restaurant behind the launch of this survey is to better understand how customers perceive their experience on their last visit to Hardee restaurant.
Rewards for completing the TellHappyStar Survey are available for the participants at www.tellhappystar.com.
Through this customer satisfaction survey, Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s need to hear the thoughts and comments, opinions, and feedback of their regular customers so that they can enhance the quality of the products and services offered to the customers visiting their premises.
TellHappyStar Survey Participation Guide
A guide for participating in this survey without any sort of problems on the official survey portal is given below. Have a read:
- First, visit Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s survey website at the address www.tellhappystar.com.
- Choose the language in which you wish to take this survey.
- Now enter the offer number, the date, and the time you purchased at the Hardee’s. All the details are already printed on your purchase receipt.
- Then click the Next button to begin your TellHappyStar Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page. This page is the core of this survey. The page consists of a set of questions that are purely based on your last visit to the Hardee’s.
- It is mandatory to answer each question of this survey honestly.
- After you answer all the questions, you will be asked to submit some contact details.
- In the end, you will be provided with a validation code that is needed to be redeemed on your next visit to the stores. You can claim the survey rewards only after that.
TellHappyStar is an online customer experience survey. The goal of the company behind the launch of this survey is to better understand how customers perceive their last visit experience on their last visit to Hardee restaurant.
Rewards for completing the TellHappyStar Survey are available at the website address www.TellHappyStar.com.
What Are The TellHappyStar Survey Rules?
This survey is not at all accompanied by a very rigid set of rules. Though, some basic rules that you need to know before taking this survey are as follows:
- You will require a laptop / PC or a mobile phone with internet access to access the survey portal and answer the survey questionnaire.
- Hardee’s clearly specifies that the age of the person taking this survey has to be 18 or above.
- The last visit purchase receipt along with the survey code is a must to take this survey.
- Don’t forget to take your purchase receipt along side on your next visit to our premises.
- You can only use the receipt code once when purchasing.
- You must be able to read and understand any one of the English or Spanish language.
- Only the residents of the USA, UK, and Canada are allowed to take this survey.
Through the TellHappyStar Survey, Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s need to hear the thoughts and comments, opinions, and feedback of their regular customers. They make sure that they will take each opinion received in this survey into consideration.
TellHappyStar Customer Support
Taking this survey is quite easy. Still, if you face any sort of issues or if you have any doubts regarding the services and products of the company, you can reach out to the management team without any doubts in mind. Use the contact details listed below to contact the customer support team:
Phone: (877) 799-7827
Headquarters address: CKE RESTAURANTS HOLDINGS, INC. 6700 Tower Circle, Tennessee
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. at 7 p.m. CST
TellHappyStar Survey Website: www.tellhappystar.com
TellHappyStar Survey Rewards
You will be offered the Hardee coupons after you take this survey. The company appreciates the time you invest in answering the survey questionnaire and thus thank you for the same.
After completing this survey using the TellHappyStar.com portal, you will have the opportunity to receive the Hardees validation code for a FREE LITTLE DRINK and FREE LITTLE HASH SPINS.
TellHappyStar is an online customer experience survey. This survey has been delivering incredible results for the company and the customers to a good extent.
If you recently dined at Hardee’s or Carl’s Jr and would like to complete the customer survey and receive free items, please visit www.tellhappystar.com or https://www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com to participate in this survey. The questions of this survey are purely based on your last visit to the Hardee’s.
After completing the survey, you will be offered a code with which you can redeem the offer. You can find it on the back of your original receipt. If you buy 1 menu item at the regular price right now, you will have the option to buy small fries, small hash rings, or a small drink for free. You need to keep a set of rules and requirements in your mind which are already listed in our article.
TellHappyStar Survey Rewards encourages you as a customer to provide valuable feedback.
If your receipt says there is a reward, it’s easy to get your free survey reward.
This customer survey is extremely easy for the customers to participate in and thus make sure that the Hardee evaluate themselves and work according to the needs of the customers.
Not all companies offer their customers the opportunity to share their feelings and thoughts. As part of the embargo, these restaurant chains offer the opportunity to conduct a customer satisfaction survey. This allows each customer to quickly highlight their opinion.
No company can adopt the right strategy for expansion and prosperity. They need suggestions and guidance from those who currently use your products and services. However, customers are directly responsible for the profits and losses of a business.
The customer survey is the only way that a business can gain this guidance and direction by connecting the business with customer opinions. As you express your thoughts in the customer survey, customers tell you what is comfortable, where it is not noticeable, where you can improve, and what should be removed.
This feedback can provide the business with ideas on how to improve its food, services, operations, and marketing. The TellHappyStar exactly does the same.