It was Glen Bell who marked the beginning of the giant Taco Bell. He started with a small hotdog stand in 1946 when he was just 23 years old and gave it the name Bell’s drive. After that, he burnt his midnight oil and established a large number of food restaurants in the United States. It has more than 325 restaurants in the United States alone. It has introduced the TellTheBell Survey to interact with the customers directly and know where they belong in terms of services and food quality.
According to the latest report, there are an overall 7000 restaurants in Taco Bell all over the world. This survey is one of the most incredible efforts by Taco Bell to be the best in the world by making their services and the food quality the best.
|Need||Analyzing the services|
|Languages||English and Spanish|
Conducting The TellTheBell Survey
Being a part of the TellTheBell Survey is not a complicated task at all. There are some simple steps that are required to be performed to be a part of the TellTheBell.com Survey. Have a look at them below:
- Open your favorite browser from your computer or mobile phone. We highly recommend Google Chrome.
- Visit the official website of the survey at www.tellthebell.com.
- After landing on the TellTheBell page, you will be prompted to submit your 16-digit survey code.
- Now, kindly submit the details like store number, date and time of the visit, etc. You will find those details stamped on your last purchase receipt.
- If the above details are correct, you will be displayed a TellTheBell questionnaire. This questionnaire consists of a series of questions based on your last visit to Taco Bell.
- After answering all the questions, tap the button that reads “Submit”.
- Now, you will be inquired some contact details to contact you easily in case you are the lucky winner of the TellTheBell Survey.
- The above steps conclude your Tell The Bell Survey. Now, you are eligible to be a part of the sweepstakes.
What Is The TellTheBell Survey Rules?
Some of the basic rules that the TellTheBell Survey is accompanied by are:
- In no case, a kid should be a part of the Taco Bell Survey.
- It is mandatory that you must have made the purchase from the Taco Bell store.
- TellTheBell Survey requires a 16 digit survey code that is stamped on your purchase receipt. If it is not there, kindly contact the Taco Bell store.
- If at any stage it is found that you are not serious or dishonest about TellTheBell Survey, Taco Bell possesses the right to terminate your participation in the TellTheBell Survey any time.
TellTheBell Survey purely consists of the questions based on your last visit to the Taco Bell. Still, if you are wondering that what are the questions asked in the TellTheBell Survey, kindly have a look at some of them below:
- How do you rate your overall satisfaction at the Taco Bell?
- Was the Quality of food served appreciable?
- How was the taste of food?
- Was the served food the same as the ordered food?
- TellTheBell Survey emphasizes the cleanliness factor of the Taco Bell.
- Was the staff at the Taco Bell friendly?
What Are The TellTheBell Survey Methods?
TellTheBell Survey comes up with 2 entry methods: Online and Offline. However, people prefer the online method.
TellTheBell Survey Online: Users can enter the sweepstakes by answering each and every question of the Survey. You can conduct the TellTheBell Survey at the official website www.tellthebell.com. You just need some basic details like a 16-digit Taco Bell Survey code, and some details like store number, date and time of visit, etc.
TellTheBell Mail Method: Users can also be a part of the sweepstakes with a golden opportunity of claiming amazing cashback by dispatching handwritten details such as name, age, complete address and dial number on 3*5 inch paper and dispatch it to this Taco Bell address: Taco Bell Customer Survey Sweepstakes, P. O. Box 6047, and Dep’t. 39421, Douglas, AZ 85655.
We are in an era of tough competition. Each and everyone wants to be the best in the world, and it is an extremely difficult task to be so. Providing the best quality of services is the only way to do so. The survey is an ideal and the most efficient tool for Taco Bell to be the best not only in the United States but also in the world.