Tim Hortons conducts a customer survey, the TellTims Survey at www.telltims.ca, to learn more about customer satisfaction.TellTims Customer Satisfaction Survey is short and easy to complete for every customer.
If you have enjoyed your meal at any of the Tell Tims stores, the purchase receipt can be used for answering this survey. Thus, it becomes necessary for you to keep your receipt handy while answering the survey. The receipt contains a unique code that allows you to access the web search.
The TellTims Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to give customers the opportunity to share their ideas about the brand’s products and services. Your honest feedback will assist the company to understand what you really think about the organization and what you want from them. This survey shows that your customers’ opinions are valuable to them.
|Country||USA & Canada|
TellTims Survey Participation Guide
The participation guide that will help the customers to answer the survey with ease is published in this section. Go through the same to make sure that you are able to answer this survey within a few minutes:
- First, you must visit the official survey page at the URL address www.telltims.com.
- Now, submit the survey code from your purchase receipt in the relevant text field.
- Then, you will be asked to input the information like the date and time of your visit. Submit this information and go through it once. Hit the Start button.
- Now that your survey is started, you need to provide your honest feedback on your customers’ services and answer any questions based on your previous visit to Tim Horton.
- Answer each question honestly and completely. Remember, your every feedback is extremely important for the company.
- After answering all the survey questions, review them once and hit Submit.
- In the end, you will get a validation code that you need to redeem to claim your survey rewards.
What Are TellTims Survey Prerequisites?
Just invest a few seconds to go through the requirements of this survey to answer the same without any extra unnecessary efforts.
- The age of a customer taking this survey has to be above 18.
- Only the person who is a lawful resident of the USA or Canada is allowed to answer the survey.
- No Tim Hortons employee or a family member of the Tim Hortons company is allowed to answer the survey.
- The customer will require proof of payment he made at Tim Hortons to answer the survey. This means that a person should have made a payment at Time Hortons.
- Make sure that you answer this survey before the deadline.
- The person can take this survey only once for every purchase receipt.
- Make sure that you claim your survey reward within 30 days of your participation.
- You will require an electronic device to answer the survey.
- The questionnaire is available in either English or Spanish language. Thus, a basic knowledge of any one of these two languages is a must to answer the survey.
- Also, a person must have a valid email ID and a working contact number to answer the survey.
Why TellTims Survey?
Tim Hortons is a transnational fast-food chain based in Oakville, Ontário, Canada. The hard work that this company carries out just to keep its customers happy is simply tremendous. The TellTims Survey is one small effort by the company to make sure that the customers visiting their premises are loving the services and products they offer.
The survey also offers the customers a decent amount of rewards which is one of the primary reasons for answering the survey. You just need to validate the survey code that you receive in the end after answering the survey at www.telltims.com.
TellTims Survey Questionnaire
The questionnaire of the survey consists of a set of basic questions regarding your last visit to the company. Have a look at the same below:
- Do you recommend visiting our premises to your friend?
- How often do you visit our restaurant?
- Did you like the menu served at our premises?
- Do you wish to see some changes to our menu? If yes, then please explain in a bit brief.
- How do you evaluate our staff-behavior?
- Are you satisfied with the speed of the services that are available at our premises?
- Is there any factor where our management team needs to work on?
- Please rate the cleanliness of our stores.
- Will you visit our restaurant again?
The restaurant has introduced the TellTims Survey to make sure that the services that are served on their premises are satisfactory and loved by every customer visiting. At the end of this survey, a customer will be displayed a validation code which he needs to redeem on the next visit to Tim Horton. Various rewards are available to the customers after he answers the survey completely.
TellTims Survey Method
The registration method for participating in the cash survey offered by Tim Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop is posted below:
The only way customers can participate in this TellTims Customer Satisfaction Survey is by signing into www.telltims.com by submitting the survey code shown at the top of the receipt.
During an online survey at www.telltims.com, users are asked a series of questions. After completing the Tell Tims customer satisfaction survey, you will get a validation code. Just, redeem this code within a month of your participation to claim the rewards.
Answering a survey is a highly reliable and efficient way to measure and find out how customers think of your business.
Enhancing the customer satisfaction level and providing them with the best is the only purpose of the company behind the launch of the www.telltims.com survey portal.
The main purpose of the Tell Tim survey is to collect honest comments, suggestions, and thoughts from honest customers.
Everything is for your opinions, comments, advice, or complaints. Tim Hortons accepts all kinds of reviews based on the honest experience of the visiting customers.
TellTims Contact Information
If you need any help while answering the survey questionnaire, reach out to the customer support team by using the contact details listed below.
Tim Hortons Headquarters Speech
Tim Hortons Inc.
874 Sinclair Road Oakville,
IN L6K 2Y1, Canada
TellTims Headquarters Phone: +1 905 845 6511
TellTims Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: 188 8601 1616 (USA & Canada)