There are thousands of methods to earn money online. From freelance work to online survey and testing, earnings range from a full-time (and substantial) income to a few extra dollars. There are tasks that demand in-depth knowledge and others that anyone can do, as long as they have a computer, an internet connection, and a few free minutes. The WhatUsersDo portal allows the users to exactly do the same. This portal provides users with one of the easiest ways to earn some extra dollars without any huge efforts.
WhatUsersDo is a website testing portal that can be effectively used to earn extra money to evaluate websites and forms. This is known as a user test or usability test, which enables users to earn money online.
WhatUsersDo Portal Usage Guide
It is extremely easy to join WhatUsersDo as a newly registered tester. Users can see that the website consists of two parts. One for hiring organizations with proven websites and apps, the other for testers like you. Here is the direct link to the examiner the signup process. However, check the entire website to familiarize yourself with the officially available services.
The steps to sign in to the online portal are as follows:
- Sign in and create an official account on the portal.
- Download the screen recorder.
- Take a personality test to familiarize yourself.
- Take real tests and get paid.
- On the signup page, all a person has to do is enter some basic details regarding himself that includes the PayPal email address that the payment will be dispatched to.
- It also asks users what it means to take the test.
- Testing the tablet/phone on the PLUS computer/laptop can bring in even more money as more test surveys are likely to be emailed to the correct user.
- Don’t rush and fill in all the demographics. That way, WhatUsersDo can provide the best opportunity for people to earn some decent money.
The organization was established in London, UK in 2008 with the goal of providing usability testing to its consumers. The principal area of the platform is UX (short for User Experience). This means that other companies pay them to collect information on how users think about a particular website. They do this by hiring and paying people to be their testers.
The WhatUsersDo Portal
WhatUsersDo makes it easy for website buyers to enhance the real-world user experience by seeing real people use your website. We manage the complexities of creating and maintaining usability tests – how to get members to introduce themselves and see what they’re doing so our customers can focus on results and progress.
In this way, our customers request usability tests online and use the usual web user field. We remotely control the screens and minds of our users while performing tasks at the customer site. Within 48 hours after ordering, our customers can check the ease of use by analyzing online videos. View a single-user test assembly.
The company has had excellent results in a wide range of sizes, from e-commerce to local management. So far, most of the survey has been done by consumers or citizens. The company solicited professional testimonials from the WhatUsersDo panel to better support the proof of the B2B proposal.
Ultimately, users are helping website owners push through reforms. By meeting ordinary people who use their websites, our customers gain precious insight into what real people are doing on their portal and discover what is difficult and frustrating for them.
The WhatUsersDo is one of the best portals for the people who wish to earn some precious few dollars and enhance their savings level. This portal is extremely easy and secure to use for every user.
Our portal allows them to do a usability analysis right away so ordinary people can experience those front-line moments that are so nice to miss when certain registrants go into detail.
What Are The WhatUsersDo Benefits?
Have a look at the perks you are offered after registering on this portal:
- You can win real money, not points, gift cards, or any sort of sweepstakes. I think this should be purchased on any GPT platform, but the fact is different. Many, if not most, do not pay cash. But, the WhatUsersDo portal securely pays the cash.
- The portal ensures a decent payment for the testes. If a test costs $ 8 and lasts 20 minutes, that means an hour of your time is $ 24. Not bad, right? Thus, we can safely assume that the WhatUsersDo pays a decent amount of cash to each user.
- They accept candidates from both sides of the pond. This is very good news for Europeans, or at least for most Europeans. GPT platforms are frequently only available to US citizens. Thus, you can trust the WhatUsersDo portal by every means.
- There is also a wide range of tests available for mobile testing. It’s great to be able to earn a few bucks on trips or outdoor activities. Just make sure you stay focused so you don’t get lost for any reason.
- It can enhance your chances of receiving a wide range of invitations. Just talk a lot during testing, even if there are comments like “I don’t know where the button is”, “I think this page looks very out of date”, etc. For each successful test, you will receive a customer rating. The better your grades, the more likely you are to win.
- You will not wait for your money forever. It is good to know when you can start generating income. Sure, testing on the 1st of the month and paying on the 25th of the following month can be a bit boring, but you can always be sure that your PayPal balance reflects your performance on that date.
Each test should last a maximum of 20 minutes and should always contain clear instructions. Even if you have never done usability tests on the WhatUsersDo, you will know them immediately. In most cases, you will be requested to visit a specific portal and perform various actions, such as click a tab, place an item in the shopping cart, and choose from multiple items. It’s like normal surfing, you only get paid for it.